Answering questions, resolving problems and contacting our customers. All customer interactions must be conducted in a professional manner that will enhance the image of our company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb phone skills
- Ability to project a professional image
- Manage customer records and files
- Use software systems as necessary
- Ability to prioritize pending service calls and direct techs to their jobs
- Ability to accept and complete additional tasks as requested by management
The reason for joining our team:
- Paid holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Steady employment
If you want to apply, call our office at 918 744-1000.