Allied Plumbing Service is Open and Providing Service for ALL Plumbing, Heating and Air Issues
At Allied Plumbing Service our customer’s and our team’s health and well-being is our top priority. As concerns of Covid-19 has spread across the country, we are taking extra precautions to ensure we maintain safe and healthy environments for both you and our employees. The following are precautions we are taking.
- Verifying that you and others in your home are well, and showing no signs of the virus.
- Requiring employees who are sick to stay at home.
- Frequently washing our hands and using sanitizer.
- Maintaining recommended distance from others.
- Avoiding handshakes, even though we are glad to see you.
- Any drain related calls, our technicians have been equipped with proper protective equipment to prevent contamination by splashing sewer water. Our drain cleaning equipment will be sprayed with a bleach mixture when the job is completed to prevent the spread of any active germs.
- All technicians have shoe covers and latex gloves which will be changed after each plumbing tasks or service call.
- Work areas will be cleaned with general cleaner that contains bleach after work is completed.
What we ask from our customers:
If you have scheduled estimates, installation or repairs and anyone in your home is showing signs or symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties, please phone our office to reschedule your appointment.
What this means for our team:
You can ensure the team member coming to hour home is healthy, symptom free and has not traveled anywhere outside of the United States within a minimum of 14 days. You can expect to see our employees wearing fresh protective gloves and possibly wipe down high touch areas they need to access.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. If you have any questions about any of our services or any other matter please don”t hesitate to call us at 918 744-1000.